Modafy is a nootropic supplement developed and manufactured in the UK by Nooblend Ltd.
This product piqued my interest initially because the ingredients list contains one of the largest doses of Alpha-GPC I have encountered in any supplement. It is one of my favourite compounds, and one of the most effective available.
Nooblend invite you to ‘unlock the secret switch for mental focus, clarity and enhanced concentration.’
International delivery was very fast and I was excited to test it. Here’s my full report.
[box type=”success” align=”” class=”” width=””]
MODAFY in Summary
Modafy makes my Top 3 for sure. For certain reasons it's actually the best choice, as it contains a good kick of natural caffeine in the guarana inclusion.
Not that it's just a quick focus booster because it has many medium and long-term benefits as well with the inclusion of nerve growth stimulators and brain-health promotors in there.
The real difference between Modafy and 99% of the other stuff that hits the nootropic market is its inclusion of a huge 400mg Alpha-GPC, which is one of the best ingredients you can use for cognitive development and reaction speeds.
In fact, all of the inclusions are present at powerful and effective dosages in Modafy. It's got my vote!
My advice: Get the package with FREE Matcha Powder!
Modafy has been designed as a nootropic brain stack first and foremost for people looking to enhance their cognitive performance.
- Are you a student, academic, professional involved in mentally taxing work on a regular basis?
- Do you work with your hands and need to be sharper? Does stress and fatigue affect the quality of your work?
- Could you do with a mood lift or a boost of mental energy?
- Are you a busy parent trying to juggle the stresses of life and keep running around after the kids all day long?
- Do you like taking part in sports or exercising and you don’t want your mental fatigue to hold back your physical output?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the questions above, or you think your situation isn’t a million miles away from one or more of them, then Modafy has been created for you and everyone like you.
For those of you looking to improve your physical game as well as your cognitive function, there are some additional points to consider:
Alpha-GPC not only improves cognitive function via its stimulation of the critical neurotransmitter acetylcholine, it also increases the force of muscle contractions, giving you an edge to your power level on the weights or any other exercise.
COG10 has been implicated in neuro-protective antioxidant activity, but there is also evidence for combatting high blood pressure, cholesterol imbalance and other heart related issues.
People experiencing everyday mental pressures and stresses will appreciate Modafy. It's not limited to students, academics and professionals.
Who doesn’t need a mental edge these days?!
What Are the Benefits of Modafy?
Here is just the shortlist of benefits you could expect from Modafy’s nootropic formula:
- Increased Focus and Clarity
- Heightened Productivity
- Improved Mood
- Boosted Energy
Who Should Use Modafy?
The answer that comes to my mind now is – anyone with a brain!
That is to say, if I rate a product highly then it’s a useful addition to anybody’s supplement hoard. I would obviously put the nootropics category at the top of the list of supplements – your brain is after all the most important organ you have.
You might still want to know who should use this over other recommended products, on this site. Well, the presence of caffeine (in Guarana) in Modafy will mean you either put it above Mind Lab Pro (for example) or below it.
So if you want that extra pep that the guarana offers then Modafy is the one to go for.
How Does Modafy Work?
There are some pretty special natural ingredients/compounds that the brain specifically benefits from. Some of them are available in our diets and some get manufactured by our bodies. Some fit in neither category.
The important thing is to get optimal levels of them in order for your brain to operate at peak performance.
All of the following elements comprise Modafy’s effects:
- Stress Reduction: you can’t function at anywhere near optimal if you are stressed out. The brain and body produce all sorts of negative agents when you are anxious or stressed. Compounds like L-Theanine which reduce stress and even promote a healthier, positive mood are invaluable.
- Nerve Growth: the physical pathways the brain has for information to pass are vital. Some ingredients such as Lion’s Mane stimulate the growth of new nerves!
- Neutrotransmitters: like acetylcholine are your brain’s messengers, exchanging impulses and signalling your body to do what you want it to do! Alpha-GPC is one of the most potent ingredients for increasing Neurotransmitter levels. Even muscle contractions are more powerful!
- Working Memory and Information Processing: they are the traits we need if we are to keep up with life mentally. Speed of thought and multi-tasking capability are essential in today’s society. Phosphatidylserine and Alpha-GPC are examples of brain-power boosters
- Psychostimulants: sounds a little scary at first but it’s just a way to describe something that stimulates your mind, providing it with additional energy to perform better. Guarana is a nice clean example of a stimulant which contains naturally high levels of caffeine.
Ingredients in Modafy
The Modafy recipe is open, and has no proprietary secrets, which increases my trust in the product. Here are the inclusions:
Vitamin B Complex (B3, B6, B12)
Key to so many brain and body functions, and something many western diets are deficient in.
Guarana – 300 mg
A source of clean and powerful caffeine. Very synergistic with L-Theanine, which improves the concentration and smooth energy flow of guarana
L-Theanine – 300 mg
Increases alpha-waves in the brain which is associated with stress reduction. It is also excellent with guarana as it simultaneously smooths out the caffeine spike and improves its cognitive sharpening benefits.
Alpha-GPC – 400 mg
The star of the show as far as I am concerned. Alpha-GPC increases the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, improving the speed of brain processes, thought and action transmission.
Muscle power is also increased via improved contraction force. It’s a massive bonus of Alpha-GPC.
Phosphatidylserine – 170 mg
Essential for working memory and naturally occurring in the brain. Optimal levels will improve cognitive function as a whole.
Lion’s Mane – 150 mg
Neurogenesis is something that science ruled out for a long time. The theory that new brain cells and nerves could be grown is now reality with the discovery of natural wonders like Lion’s Mane.
COQ10 – 50 mg
An antioxidant which protects the brain from degenerative disease and improves the body’s ability to combat heart disease and high blood pressure.
My Experience with Modafy
Three of my favourite ingredients – Alpha GPC, L-Theanine and Lion’s Mane – are included in the formula at excellent doses and I am so used to knowing how they feel for me that I can confidently say Modafy brings serious results.
It has what all nootropics should have which is an almost immediate (within 30 minutes) effect on energy, concentration and mood lift, but with longer term benefits sneaking in over the weeks and months.
I really respect Nooblend for throwing in such effective dosages!
[box type=”success” align=”” class=”” width=””]For anybody looking to sharpen their mind, lift their mood and protect their brain, Modafy is a great product.