Nurovyn diet pills accumulated a staggering amount of dishonourable mentions on online complaint sites. ScamBook alone has 10 pages filled with complaints, most of which have been placed by customer who say they never received their orders and were unable to get their money back. Given such a bad press, it is not surprising the product is no longer available, but Nathans Naturals (the company that used to market Nurovyn) are now selling a product called Revolyn that appears to be identical to the discontinued product and has already gathered numerous complaints of its own.
What is Revolyn & How Does it Work?
The Revolyn website is not particularly forthcoming about what the capsules are supposed to do or how it will be achieved, but a YouTube video embedded into one of the pages suggests the capsules are designed to work as a combined appetite suppressant and fat burner.
Appetite suppressants assist the dieting process by helping people to eat less food and consume fewer calories without having to fight feelings of hunger. Fat burners encourage the body to burn its stores of fat more quickly and efficiently than normal.
- Increased energy levels
- Boosted metabolic rate
- Works with your body to burn fat and lose weight
- Provides ingredients proven to eliminate food cravings
- Boosts your immune system
- Safeguards your heart
- Helps you lose weight effortlessly
[box type=”info” align=”” class=”” width=””]Dosage – The capsules can be taken with food or without food. The first capsule of the day should be taken during the morning, the second capsule on the evening.[/box]
Ingredients and Potential
The Revolyn YouTube video suggests the formulation relies on nine ingredients, but only six are listed on the site's “ingredients” page and no inclusion rates are mentioned.
- Green Tea: A powerful natural fat burner with a reputation for getting results. As a diet pill ingredient green tea is as effective as it is popular, but good results are dependent on an adequate inclusion rate and the amount used here is unknown.
- Guarana: A fruit derivative that contains more caffeine than coffee provides, but releases it more slowly. The slow and steady nature of the ingredient allows it to be in a class of its own when it comes to providing long-lasting stimulation. Apart from the obvious energy boosting benefits provided, the caffeine in guarana may also enhance concentration abilities and suppress the appetite.
- Yerba Mate: Many South American “mate” tea drinkers extol the virtues of the beverage, but elsewhere in the world Yerba Mate's main value appears to be as a weight loss aid. Unfortunately its abilities in this regard leave a lot to be desired. It is a caffeine provider though, so it may offer some of the same benefits as guarana, but any results experienced are unlikely to be short-lived because the amount of caffeine in yerba mate is quite low.
- Pomegranate Extract: As a weight loss ingredient pomegranate is down at the bottom of the class, but it is believed to protect the heart from disease and prevent fat from building up on the walls of the blood vessels.
- Siberian Ginseng: An adaptogenic herb that is often used as super-tonic and is believed to be useful for boosting the libido. As a weight loss provider it falls flat on its face, but its health-enhancing nature makes ginseng a good inclusion in any formulation.
- Resveratrol: A natural phenol extracted from grapes. Its touted ability to boost the metabolism cannot be scientifically supported, but some studies suggest resveratrol is good for the heart.
The Revolyn website fills its pages with customer comments that suggest an effective product, but all of the comments have been copied from the old Nurovyn website, and the fact that the reported weight loss figures change with the wind does not inspire confidence.
Potential for Side Effects
The Revolyn website states side effects are not likely because the blend contains natural ingredients. This is nonsense. Many natural ingredients offer the potential for side effects, so pregnant or nursing mothers should never use any form of dietary supplement. People with exiting health issues are advised to seek a doctor's advice before using Revolyn or any other dietary product.
[box type=”warning” align=”” class=”” width=””]Not Recommended[/box]
Where To Buy Revolyn
Revolyn diet pills cost £29.99 from the product website and each bottle of pills contains a 30 day supply. The Revolyn order page provides several tempting incentives to encourage customers to place larger orders, including free shipping extra bottles of diet pills, and free beauty products. Nathans Naturals also promise customers a 30-day money back guarantee.
We have complied our list of best diet pills and weight loss products based on criteria such as effect, speed of results, safety and value for money. We also place high emphasis on what its customers think and their experience.