Refirm AM Full Body Burn capsules are manufactured in the USA by the fitness store franchise Complete Nutrition. According to the sales page on the official website the capsules should deliver results for “most people” who are hoping to lose weight. Apparently they are also good for delivering an energy boost that will “kick-off the morning and get you going through your day.”
Other promised benefits include:
- Boosts metabolism and energy
- Reduces body weight and mass
- Appetite control
- Powered by green coffee bean extract
What Is Refirm AM and How Does It Work?
Judging by the above claims, Refirm AM appears to be designed to assist weight loss by providing a combination of appetite suppression and fat burning. If the formulation can provide these two key weight loss benefits the capsules should help the user to consume less calories each day while also burning more calories than normal and using stored body fat as a source of extra energy.
Each capsule provides 700mg of the Effective Weight Loss Complex (proprietary blend). As is generally the case with proprietary blends, no information is provided about the inclusion rates involved, making it impossible to predict how well the capsules may or may not work. The fact that the formulation contains 11 ingredients will probably mean many or all of them will fall victim to low inclusion rates.
The proprietary blend contains:
- Caffeine Anhydrous: A powdered form of caffeine that is often added to supplements of all kinds. The weight loss benefits associated with caffeine are appetite suppression, boosted metabolism, and thermogenic fat burning. Caffeine's prowess as an energy provider may (inclusion rate permitting) lessen the likelihood of diet-related fatigue.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: Unroasted coffee beans that retain their natural potency of chlorogenic acid (normally lost during the roasting process). Chlorogenic acid has an outstanding reputation as a fat burner and is often used as a standalone weight loss provider.
- Garcinia Cambogia: A popular fruit extract that originated in Asia, garcinia cambogia provides a chemical called hydroxycitric acid (HCA) that is often praised for its appetite suppressing abilities and appears to be able to restrict the body's ability to create new fat cells.
- Yerba Mate Leaf Extract: A caffeine-providing ingredient from South America. Yerba Mate is a good energy provider that has shown some (often disputed) potential as a natural fat burner.
- b-Phenylethylamine: A chemical that is naturally present in the human body and can be manufactured in a laboratory. It is highly valued by the nootropics industry due to its ability to improve the mood. It is occasionally added to weight loss formulations to help take some of the sting out of the dieting process.
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: A mood enhancing amino acid.
- Raspberry Ketones: A naturally occurring substance generally sourced from raspberries. Laboratory mice used in a Japanese study (1995) were fed a high fat diet and supplemented with raspberry ketone, which seemed to prevent the mice from becoming obese.
- White Kidney Bean Extract: A popular starch blocker that can reduce the daily calorie intake by interfering with the body's ability to digest starchy foods. By doing so it prevents the starches from delivering their calories to the body.
- Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract: Some studies show supplementation with cayenne can speed up the metabolism to such an extent it burns calories 12 times faster than normal.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: The catechins (antioxidants) provided by green tea have a proven ability to speed up the metabolism and encourage lipid (fat) oxidation.
- Guarana Seed Extract: A powerful caffeine-providing ingredient that offers all the normal benefits associated with caffeine, but delivers its caffeine content at a rate that is slow enough to provide extended benefits.
[box type=”info” align=”” class=”” width=””]How to Take Refirm AM – The recommended dose is one capsule, which should be taken with 8 oz. of water and a meal. Two doses are required each day (1 in the morning + 1 in the evening). For best results Refirm AM should be used alongside diet and exercise.[/box]
The Complete Nutrition website contains three reviews that are credited to satisfied customers, but this is an insufficient amount to provide an accurate insight into the product's potential to deliver results and/or cause side effects. It is also hard to be certain how unbiased any reviews are likely to be when they are posted on a manufacturer's website. Independent reviews are always preferable, but in this case none could be found.
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
Complete Nutrition suggests new users seek a doctor's advice prior to commencing supplementation. They also point out Refirm AM is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers, people under 18 years of age, or anyone who has a serious medical condition. The company further states the capsules can cause a number of side effects if the user's daily intake of water is insufficient:
People who are sensitive to stimulants may experience rapid heartbeat and/or nervousness.
Refirm AM is sold with a money 30-day money back guarantee.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
Refirm AM only appears to be available via the Complete Nutrition website. Each bottle contains 60 capsules and is priced at $69.99 (£46.50). At the time of this review, the company was only shipping to addresses located within the USA.
[box type=”warning” align=”” class=”” width=””]Not Recommended[/box]
Refirm AM is difficult to purchase for UK and Ireland based customers. We recommend products that have a solid reputation, have an impeccable safety record and are good value.
We have produced a list based on our results and also what customers think.