PhenterMAXINE is a diet pill that bears a name that is similar to that of the prescription-only weight loss drug, Phentermine. The product appears to only be available from Amazon.com and the Amazon sales page states the product provides all of the top weight loss ingredients in a single pill that can trigger rapid weight loss.
PhenterMAXINE is designed to function as a combined appetite suppressant and fat burner and user are told to expect a weight loss of a 1lb per day and the capsules are designed to support long-term weight loss.
Other promised benefits are:
- Lose 15-30 pounds or more—quickly and safely.
- Effective for both men and women.
- Pharmaceutical grade diet pills.
- No prescription needed
Each (2 capsule) serving provides 572mg of a proprietary blend that contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin C (25mg)
- Riboflavin (5mg)
- Niacin (15mg)
- Vitamin B6 (10mg)
- Vitamin B12 (25mg)
- Caffeine (100mg)
- Green Tea Extract (100mg)
- Flaxseed Oil Power 25% Total fatty Acids (50mg)
- Bitter Orange Fruit (30mg)
- Guarana Extract (25mg)
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (25mg)
- Cape Aloe leaf Extract (5mg)
- Theobromine (5mg)
- Yohimbe Bark Extract (5mg)
- Vitamin C can boost the immune system, but it is unlikely to support weight loss. The blend also contains several B vitamins, including Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) and Niacin (Vitamin B3). B vitamins are a common inclusion in weight loss supplements because their presence supports healthy metabolic function.
- Caffeine is a diet pill regular that can boost energy levels and improve levels of focus. Caffeine is also a scientifically proven thermogenic fat burner and it further assists the weight-loss process by acting on the appetite and quelling the desire for food. The amount included here is similar to that provided by a normal cup of coffee.
- Green tea is also a diet pill regular and it is always a worthwhile inclusion because, apart from being a scientifically proven fat burner, it is loaded with antioxidants that support good health and help fight the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Flaxseed oil shows some potential as a weight loss aid. The obese rats used in a study conducted in 2012 showed a reduction in fat cell size after supplementation with flaxseed oil, but further study is much to be desired.
- Bitter orange contains a compound called synephrine. Scientific experts confirm its power as a fat burner and its abilities as a stimulant make it a useful energy provider.
- Guarana is a fruit that provides slow release of caffeine. It delivers the same benefits at other caffeine providers, but the effects are longer lasting, so guarana can be very good for providing an ongoing supply of energy.
- Green coffee beans are a potent source of chlorogenic acid and the fat burning abilities of the compound have succeeded in making green coffee bean extract one of the most popular weigh loss ingredients of the century.
- Cape aloe leaf is more commonly called aloe vera. It is an occasional ingredient in weight loss supplements, but has no proven abilities in this regard. It offers more benefit as a laxative and also has value when applied as a topical treatment for maladies of the skin.
- Theobromine is a mild stimulant that can be sourced from cocoa beans. It has some degree of value as an appetite suppressant and is also known to possess diuretic qualities.
- Yohimbe bark extract is often added to weight loss supplements as a fat burning ingredient, but it's capabilities are far from being proven and WebMd warns that its use may result in side effects.
[box type=”info” align=”” class=”” width=””]How to Take PhenterMAXINE – The sales material states one to two capsules should be consumed 30 minutes before meals, but fails to say how many doses are required each day. For best results the capsules should be taken with 8oz of water.[/box]
A number of customers say the product does not work. Far more say that it does, and praise it heavily, but many of them also admit they received a discount in exchange for writing a review.
Two positive reviews read:
[box type=”shadow” align=”” class=”” width=””]”I used to take Phentermine, but developed a tolerance, so I tried several alternatives. PhenterMAXINE is the only one that works and I cannot recommend it enough.“[/box]
[box type=”shadow” align=”” class=”” width=””]”Makes me feel energized and provides appetite suppression. I eat smaller portions now, never feel hungry, and have already lost 12 pounds.”[/box]
Two negative comments read:
[box type=”shadow” align=”” class=”” width=””]”No appetite suppression of burst of energy. There were no changes at all.”[/box]
[box type=”shadow” align=”” class=”” width=””]”I bought this crap hoping it would help me shift 10lbs … did nothing.“[/box]
Side Effects, Health Issues & Supplementary Information
The manufacturer states the formulation has no known side effects, but the formulation is only intended for men and women who are aged 18 to 65. It is also unsuitable for pregnant or nursing mothers. People who have existing health problems or are taking medication should consult a doctor prior to taking any pills.
A “100% satisfaction guarantee” is promised, but no information is provided about how to claim a refund or any special considerations that may apply.
Where To Buy PhenterMAXINE
PhenterMAXINE appear to be only available via Amazon.com and each bottle of pills costs $23.98 (£16:60).
[box type=”warning” align=”” class=”” width=””]Look Elsewhere[/box]
If you are looking for a fat burning diet pill that can offer appetite suppression and fat binding then look no further than PhenQ.
PhenQ is a true hybrid that also has detox ingredients as well as anti fatigue ingredients. All orders are covered by a 60 day money back guarantee and shipping is free of charge worldwide.