Forte Pharma 100% Lipo is a weight management supplement manufactured in France and exported to many European countries including the UK. The information page at the manufacturer's website provides very little information about the ingredients used in the product or how it is designed to work, but the name suggests use of the capsules is intended to encourage lipolysis.
Lipolysis a biological function that encourages the release of fats from the visceral tissues that stores them. The process causes the fats to be converted into glycerol and fatty acids that are then carried away by the blood and put to use or purged from the body.
This process is also a good match for the one claim made for product:
- Action on fats
Forte Pharma Laboratories produces several other weight management products and a detox drink. The company appears to have a good reputation and customer services are available via email or a contact form on the official website. Supplement manufacturers are renowned for their generous use of hype and for making outlandish claims for their products. Forte Pharma is different. The company website contains no hyped up claims at all. Unfortunately the lack of hype is accompanied by a lack of information about the contents of their products and how they are designed to work.
Forte Pharma are more targeted towards France it would be fair to say.
Key Ingredients & Blend Potential
According to the product information page at the Forte Pharma website the 100% Lipo formulation contains green tea, caffeine and “five active plant ingredients” plus some zinc. That's a shockingly vague amount of information, but one online store is a little more generous when it comes to supplying details about the active components.
The inclusion rates are unknown, but the 100% Lipo formulation appears to contain 10 active ingredients:
- Green Tea: A popular ingredient that contains numerous antioxidants and is known to beneficial for the health. Green tea is one of the most respected diet pill ingredients in the world and studies prove its ability to speed up the metabolism and encourage thermogenic fat burning.
- Guarana Extracts: A fruit extract that is known to be a potent source of caffeine. The caffeine in guarana is released quite slowly. This means the benefits provided last for a longer duration of time. As with any other caffeine provider, guarana can boost energy levels and improve focus and concentration. It is often favoured by energy drink manufacturers for this reason. Guarana is also a common inclusion in diet supplements because caffeine suppresses the appetite and speeds up the metabolism.
- Ginger: An ingredient that is becoming increasingly popular in diet supplements, but without good reason. Ginger is good for aiding the digestive process though, so its presence may prevent any problems that may otherwise arise from the use of less digestible ingredients.
- Black Radish: A nutritious ingredient that can help calm an upset stomach and is also useful for treating bile duct problems. It is unlikely to contribute lipolysis or have a direct influence on weight loss. It may help indirectly though. Black radish is sometimes used as a detoxifying agent. Toxins can build up in the body over a period of time and slow the metabolism. A successful detox can remove the toxins and get the metabolism working at optimum speed. This results in more efficient burning of calories, which could, in turn, lead to weight loss.
- Papaya: A fruit-based ingredient that can ease the digestion. Papaya can also provide detox benefits so, like black radish, it may support weight loss in an indirect manner.
- Fennel Powder: Fennel has a growing reputation as a weight loss provider. Sadly, scientific evidence is lacking, but it does offer other benefits. The high fibre content of fennel can help lower cholesterol levels and reduce the chance of heart disease.
- Chromium Chloride: A diet pill regular with an undeserved reputation. Tests conducted in the 1950s suggested supplementation with chromium may encourage fat burning. More recent studies debunk the claims and reveal it performs only marginally better than a placebo.
- Zinc: A testosterone boosting mineral. Supplements that can successfully boost testosterone levels can encourage the body to burn more fat. Testosterone also supports improved muscle growth, so its presence in weight loss blends may offer protection against muscle loss due to a lowered calorie intake.
- Vitamin C: A versatile vitamin and antioxidant the body utilizes in many ways. Vitamin C can be particularly useful for fortifying the immune system.
- Vitamin B3: Also known as niacin, vitamin B3 aids the metabolism and is invaluable for treating high cholesterol.
[box type=”info” align=”” class=”” width=””]Usage Guidelines – Two capsules are required each day (one each morning + one in the afternoon) and should always be taken with a meal and some water.[/box]
Customer feedback was unavailable at the time of this review.
Side Effects & Health Issues
Pregnant or breastfeeding mothers should never take any brand of dietary supplement unless its use has been approved by their doctor. The same advice holds true for people who have existing health issues or are taking medication.
Where to Buy Forte Pharma 100% Lipo
Although the Forte Pharma website has a product information page for 100% Lipo it is not possible to purchase directly from the site. However, customers in the UK can obtain a supply of capsules from several online retailers. Expect to pay around £11 for 30 capsules and around £4 for postage, but don't expect a money back guarantee.
[box type=”warning” align=”” class=”” width=””]Others Preferred[/box]
We cannot recommend 100% Lipo. We review products and give our opinion and allow customers to rate each product depending on their experience.
We have compiled our ‘best rated diet pills' Click here to view the results