Slimming teas are becoming more popular with dieters of late. There are quite a few of them on the market, but many of them fail to live up to the manufacturer's claims.
After many requests we have finally got around to reviewing EvoTea Teatox and right from the start it is stands out from rest of the crowd because it is produced by one of Britain's most respected supplement manufacturers—Evolution Slimming.
That's a big point in its favour, but manufacturer credibility does not always guarantee an effective product. However, there is such an impressive amount of positive feedback from customers we are very curious to find out what (if anything) makes EvoTea Teatox such a good choice of slimming tea.
What is EvoTea Teatox Tea?
As the name suggests, EvoTea Teatox is primarily designed to provide detoxification benefits and is intended to be used over a period of 30 days. Teas and other products that successfully support the detox process can purge the body of the toxins that so often accumulate as a natural part of everyday life.
Sometimes the effects of these toxins kick-in over such long period of time people fail to notice a decline in their vitality, but once the detox process has been initiated the subsequent improvements in health often come so quickly they can be hard to ignore.
The metabolism is just one of the many biological processes that can be improved by a detox. The speed of the metabolism is closely associated with weight loss and weight gain. A faster metabolism burns more calories, so it is easy to understand how the detox process could encourage weight loss. However EvoTea Teatox also contains a powerful fat burner (green tea), so the weight loss process will not be relying on detox benefits alone.
- Supports energy, fat loss & contributes to a normal macronutrient metabolism
- A powerful but natural herbal teatox formula
- Ideal for a morning boost to provide energy
- Suitable for either sex
- Vegetarian friendly
- Easy to use
EvoTea Teatox contains six active ingredients:
- Green Tea (350mg)
- Horsetail (350mg)
- Dandelion (350mg)
- Peppermint (350mg)
- Vitamin B6 (0.105mg)
- Biotin (3.75mcg)
- Green tea contains antioxidants and polyphenols that can boost the immune system and help purge the body of free radicals that can be detrimental to the health. It also has proven abilities as weight loss provider.
- Horsetail and dandelion are both known to be diuretics; so their combined abilities should prove to be effective for purging the liver, kidneys, and urinal tract. Dandelion is also reputed to aid digestion.
- Peppermint is a natural antibiotic with a long history of medicinal use. Through the years it has been used to treat coughs, headaches, digestive problems, and menstrual cramps; and at least one study shows peppermint may also improve the memory.
- Vitamin B6 is a common inclusion in weight loss supplements because its presence is known to be necessary for an efficient metabolism.
- Biotin (Vitamin H) is good for the hair and nails. It also supports a number of important biological functions, but is probably included here because it can help the body metabolize carbohydrates and fats.
[box type=”info” align=”” class=”” width=””]Preparation & Usage – can be brewed in a teapot or by the cup. If a teapot is being used, two teabags should be allowed per litre of boiling water. Otherwise it is just a case of popping a teabag into a cup with some hot water. In either case the recommended brewing period is three minutes.[/box]
Once brewed, the tea can be consumed straight away or be chilled and taken as an iced tea. Two cups are required each day and Evolution slimming state the first tea should be taken on waking. The second tea should be taken between lunch and dinner time.
Teatox Customer Feedback
The amount of positive customer feedback to date is most impressive.
A few average comments read:
[box type=”shadow” align=”” class=”” width=””]”I never really believed a tea could help you lose weight but this one does. I lost around 5lbs in the first week alone just by eating sensibly and drinking 2 cups a day.”[/box]
[box type=”shadow” align=”” class=”” width=””]”I've just completed the 30 day detox and I feel on top of the world. Partly because I have so much more energy now (sleeping better too), but also because I've dropped a couple of dress sizes. I really love this product. It's the tea for me :-)”[/box]
[box type=”shadow” align=”” class=”” width=””]”I was eating right and getting plenty of exercise, but never lost any weight until I gave this tea a try. Now the pounds are disappearing at a consistent rate and I feel really energised.”[/box]
EvoTea Teatox Side Effects
No side effects are reported, but Evolution Slimming states EvoTea Teatox is not suitable for pregnant or nursing mothers.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
EvoTea Teatox is only available via the Evolution Slimming website. A 30-day Teatox cleanse costs £19.99. Bulk buy discounts are available and all purchases are protected by Evolution Slimming's standard 30-day money back guarantee.
Hit or Miss?
As far as we are concerned EvoTea Teatox is a hit and customer feedback suggests we are far from being alone in that opinion. The abundance of positive reviews does not surprise us.
The blend contains several credible ingredients. We are also impressed to see a money back guarantee. We feel it is unlikely such a facility will be necessary, but when a supplier offers one it shows confidence, and we share enough confidence in the product to add it to our list of recommended products.
Purchasing Options & Considerations
EvoTea Teatox is only available via the Evolution Slimming website.
A 30-day Teatox cleanse costs £19.99.
Bulk buy discounts are available and all purchases are protected by Evolution Slimming's standard 30-day money back guarantee.